Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My First


This is the first time I'm writing something here. I just create my Blogger account. I don't know why I created this, I just thought maybe having my own blog will be cool. But it's nothing really, probably one of the way to express or share my thoughts to others. Something about me, my full name is Nur Izwani Binti Ismail. People call me Wani. I was born on April 15th, 1989 which also Aries month. In the muslim calendar, I was born on 8th of Ramadhan, but I don't really remember which year, lol. I have two elder sisters, one elder brother, one brother-in-law and two nieces. I am the youngest one in the family before my eldest sister got married and have two kids, my brother will also get married soon. I am a musician, I started learning music when I was 7 and I play Electone Organ. When I was 10, I started to learn violin. I learn this two instrument my whole life and I never get bored of it. I want to be a musician in the future. I don't have much to say about myself because there is basically nothing special about me. I'm a quiet, shy, low-profile person. I tend to help my friends most of the time but I always get dissapointed after awhile. So, I don't have high expectation in friendship but I do believe friendship can last forever it just that I'm not very lucky at that. I do have a few long friendship, and I really appreciate it. I can trust someone, but if that someone break it, it will take a very long time to fix it back. Even when I will give another chance, I will still have my doubt. But I believe I can be a good friend when I want to, I always try to help my friends. I know some of my friends think I'm boring because I'm a quiet person. Well, I have no more to say about myself. Not sure if I really know what to say about myself now. Until next time, bye!

No comments: