Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Favourite Kind Of Movie
































These are some of my fav. movies. These are the type of movies that I prefer to watch. But of course, the type of movie like Pride&Prejudice and Ever After:A Cinderella Story are two movies that quite hard for me to like because most of them can be quite boring and the characters are quite complicated, but these two movies(Pride&Prejudice and Ever After) are very good and I don't feel bored at all while watching it. Most of my fav. movies are basically fantasy/adventure like Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter. But I do enjoy watching other movies such as School of Rock, Radio(which was a very touching movie), Armageddon(I cried everytime I watch it) and many more. But those movie posters up there are some of my top fav. movies. I arranged it randomly to fit the pictures. But it's all there. =)

No comments: