Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Orlando Bloom



Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom is his full name. He was born in January 13th, 1977. I can't really tell everything about him. I'm too lazy to type it. But I like this guy. I always think Europian guys are good looking but this British actor is on top of my list. I first heard his name when he lend the role as Legolas in the trilogy movie, The Lord of the Rings. I admit, I like him since. I am just saying that he is probably one of the hottest actor so far, but I am not saying he is one of the best. Of course, Orlando is still fresh in this industry. At least, I considered him still fresh. I think he has a potential to become one of the A-List Hollywood actors. But he must work hard for it. I'm not saying that he is a bad actor...he just on the average level. I always think that great actors are people like Johnny Depp, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, etc.. When it comes to that level, of course Orlando's talent still considered small. And I bet people will wondered why I called myself Orlando's fan if I think such thing of him. Well, first of all, I believe he is a good man. I watched all his interview(well, not all), and the way he talked made me believe that he is indeed a nice person. I also know he is a momma's boy. Haha, and I bet his mom is very happy and proud to have him as a son. Unlike other fangirls that wish to get to know him and marry him...I prefer to know him and be friend with him. Of course, that is only my wish. I don't think I will ever get the chance to meet him in person. It will be good if my wish come true. I don't know why I'm a bit different from other fangirls. I prefer to be his friend because I think that's as far as I can think of. Probably because he is so much older than me makes me wonder about it. LOL, don't get me wrong, he is indeed a very hot guy but I always stay close to reality everytime I started to day-dream. I don't know much of his movie because not all of them are here in Malaysia. Those movies of Orlando that I actually able to watch are Lord of the Rings trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, Troy, Kingdom of Heaven, The Calcium Kid, Ned Kelly and Black Hawk Down. Movies like Elizabethtown and Haven were never here in Malaysia. Even The Calcium Kid and Ned Kelly were not in Malaysia, but I watched them on HBO. If people ask me what is my favourite movie of Orlando, I will definitely say both of the trilogy movies, Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean. Well, nothing much to say now. Have a nice day!! =)

No comments: