Friday, September 28, 2007

More like...a BAD week...

On Monday...two strings broke...A and E...as a result...I can't practice my violin.
On Tuesday...good thing that my dad brought two new strings...kinda an OK day.
On Wednesday...woke up late, must rush to go to class. I tried to practice electone but fail thanks to this one person that very SELFISH!!! I won't mention who...but it got better after I bought pineapple tart from Azam...delicious!!!
On Thursday...again...I woke up late...need to rush to class again. Having an English test that day. Had my violin class with my lecturer, Mr. Azlan. Had an orchestra practice...as always...kinda tiring......that night, need to practice for Kak Julie's final conducting exam....I open my violin case and found out that my D string had broke....(lost 3 strings in a week...), but went to McD afterwards...hehe
On Friday...again...I woke up late. ( -_-' ) I was rushing to class...and it turned out that I was the first one to reach there. Then, I forgot to bring the handout that my lecturer gave...have to share with Jannah. Then...went to Dominic's shop...to get my Tigger...but not my bow...still under construction.
Tomorrow I will have my class with Mayya, at her house at 2pm...I hope I can reach to orchestra practice in time later at 3pm...

No comments: