Thursday, October 04, 2007

...... ?


Well...nothing much happen...not exactly...lots of things happened. It's exam week!! Not just any exam...final exam. I just had my final violin exam....honestly.....I feel like
doing it again....but...at least it's over. I hope I will pass. Abg Fairuz accompanied me....and of course...I paid him...to show my appreciation for his help. =)

I'm the one that give him duit raya....huhu......


Early of this week...Maryam had her audition at UiTM...

I didn't meet her...Aliff did. He told me everything...from the Partita 3(prelude) she played...to the 'thing' with En.Shukor. And also...about how she did with her aural test. *It's ok la babe...mesti dapat masuk nyer...dulu aku pun screw up gak...*


Hmm...what else.....going to have 'Conducting Exam' tonight, I'm not the one taking the exam but I will be helping Kak Julie for her exam. Not sure if I can make it to orchestra practice this Saturday...coz I'm going to help Aliff with his exam...


I think...that's it....well...there's more...but I'm kinda lazy to type it all in here....


2 comments:

mae azman said...

mcm bongok x partita bach tu dye ckp x layak maen for audition coz it's just a simple etude??
when i just played like 4 bars?
n then for new age composers aku ckp yanni n then dye ckp that is baroque era punye composer?
what the.......
serious nanges mcm org gyle when i got home.
n then nk kecoh2 ckp musicians are paid thousands.
mcm i'm so bangang.
tembak kang.
n then aliff ckp i should look more malay for the audition?!

oh p/s : partita tu last minute saje gedik2 nk maen coz before masok audition aliff ckp maen 2-3 bar je dh cukop. hahaha. dulu pernah blaja that piece 1 page je btol2.

oh i hate that guy.
hate hate hate.
i mean i know i'm dumb but xyah la make me feel worse.

Wani said...

xde la...die ok je, cume die strict.