Tuesday, October 30, 2007

...

It's been awhile since I last blogged. I wanted to blog...but I just don't know what to write.
Had a performance with UiTM orchestra for Malam Simfoni Kasih show. Adibah Noor was the guest singer.
It's been a great show actually...I'm not saying it's perfect...but it's been fun. Lots of laughs.
Yesterday, Oct. 29th, I had my Asas Kesenian Melayu exam. I took Amirul's advice when he said you don't need to study this subject to get A. So, I played my PSP the whole day!! lol...
I never really know what he meant...until the exam day....
Can you imagine...there were 3 classes used for this exam and...only ONE EXAMINER!!! One examiner for the whole 3 classes. Hah...I just asked around for the answers...lolx
I'm not the one that started it, coz I know some of it...but then it got out of control, even those people that I never thought will cheat...actually cheated...
So, I just asked for a few questions...haha...after we finished, I knew exactly what Amirul meant.
That was probably the best and funniest exam...I ever had.

No comments: