Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hi. I'm back from Terengganu yesterday. I wanted to update this blog yesterday, but I was too lazy to do so. I reached home at night, and I watch this movie, The Holiday at HBO...which was a good movie. Great actors, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black.
Anyway, back to the real reason I'm writing this blog, Terengganu. It was a pretty cool trip. The journey to Terengganu was interesting because there's a flood on the way. I manage to take pictures and record a little part of it, here's a video of it.



Then, we reached our hotel. Not expensive hotel, coz all other hotels are full. So, we live in Midtown Hotel, which not really that pretty from the outside because it's a terrace hotel...you know, hotel in a terrace building, together with other shops?? Yeah, those sort of cheap hotel. And it's kinda small.
But, it's better than I thought. The room is really clean, even thought it's small. And I can get a good view of the town and the sea from my room. And not to forget, a fresh air from the sea. I always love the smell of the sea, and I love looking at 'em. How's that for a cheap hotel? lol
Here's a view from my room.

Then, I'm still in the same room with Aksana. I tried to take picture of us, but it's not good. I'm not good at taking a picture of two (or more) by myself. As a result....this is the picture. lol

The show was okay, the crowd was fine. Had a great conversation with MK, Kak Bulat and Kak Zam before the show, and sometime Haziq(yes, that guy who joined Akademi Fantasia, and the finalist too) kept joining the group...on and off of course.
The journey back was fun, we kept stopping to buy keropok leko, or keropok kering, or sata...or anything that is best in Terengganu. And the road is better, no flood this time.

Aksana is learning to speak malay. Kak Bulat teach her most of the time, I only take the job inside the room, or when I feel like it...or when she asked me. Here's a picture of them in the bus(kak bulat and aksana) learning malay. =)
Well...that's pretty much it. =)
Bye!!

No comments: