Saturday, March 01, 2008

One in a Million - Grand Finale (Season 2)

Went to One in a Million concert...it was the Grand Finale. I never watched OIAM before....so, I'm clueless about the contestant. However, I went to the concert with Dayah, Wan and Burhan. I sat beside Paan and Wan. The show was fine at the beginning and became boring towards the end. I got sleepy...I borrowed Wan's shoulder as a pillow twice. I managed to take two pictures...only two...out of many hours of sitting there. Well...the winner is Ayu...I'm glad coz I think she's great. That's it really...here's the two photos I mentioned.

Thairy, Wan and Wani - Before the show started.


Getting bored of waiting...


1 comment:

p.a.n.a ★ ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ said...

wani, sorry for the sudden email..
we dont know each other bcoz i nga carik2 orang n i found him in your blog..
can u give me ur email so we can chat privately?
i tried finding urs but tak jmp..
sori ea