Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thanks...and sorry...

Thanks for always be there for me
Thanks for always make me feel secure
Thanks for your care
Thanks for being understanding
Thanks for making me feel special
Thanks for making me laugh
Thanks for not walking away when I'm down
Thanks for noticing me always
Thanks for letting me know that you miss me
Thanks for letting me know...
...that you love me...

I'm sorry that I need more time
I'm sorry that my mind is not ready
I'm sorry because I'm scared...
scared of losing you...
scared that you might leave...
scared that I might do something that will make you leave...
scared that I will get my heart hurt...
scared that I will hurt your heart...
I'm sorry...just give me a little more time
to overcome this fear of mine...
I'm sorry that I have to make you wait...
and thanks for deciding to wait...

I love you too...

No comments: