Friday, May 23, 2008

emptiness.boredom.passive.headache

I'm so bored, until I got a headache
I felt empty, coz I don't know what to do
I felt passive, coz I don't have many activities
These last few days has been the days of boredom
I feel like I'm living in the age of boredom...in the Kingdom of Boredom
I want to go out, I want to walk, I want to run, I want to jump up high, I want to fly!!
I want to see the world, I want to see things that are new to me
I want to see...life...
I want to learn new things
I want to feel, touch and experience new things
I want to know more about this world that I live in
I want to learn more about life
I want to whisper, I want to talk, I want to shout and scream as loud as I want to
I want to laugh sincerely, I want peace, I want relaxation
I want to be good, I want to be better, I want to be the best
I want to be brave, to do what I want, and no regrets later
I want to love and be loved by others
I want to feel special, I want to be special
I don't care, I want to be able to do something...
that will make me proud of myself, will make everybody proud of me...

~nur izwani binti ismail
~150489-aries
~malaysian
~quiet girl
~musician-not the best and not the worst
~shy&unfriendly
~lack of self-confidence

No comments: