Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Empty

Empty day...I woke up, had breakfast, took a shower, practice my violin, then stop to go online for awhile, then play violin again, then stop for lunch, then practice violin again, then stop again to perform my prayer, then practice violin again...then I stopped. Go online, then read my book...and managed to finish it.

God it's bloody boring as hell!!!!!!!

huhuhu....


Somehow, I've seen a trailer of new movie called City of Ember. Which is interesting coz I've read the book. *yup...the movie is adapted from a book*
I've read the book, it was quite good. This will be the 2nd movie that came out from the book...and I've read the book before the movie comes out...and not after. lol

The 1st one was Chronicle of the Spiderwick....but unfortunately I didn't get to watch the movie. I was too busy at the time. ='(
However, Indiana Jones looks interesting. I really want to watch movie at the cinema!!
The last movie I watched at the cinema was Sweeny Todd!! Imagine how long it has been.

Take me to watch movie....please.......................huhuhuhuhu....I'm bored as hell tau!!! not fair la like this...I've never been this bored!!

No comments: