Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sad...

I dunno why...I am beginning to think a lot again. And I have no idea why it came back. Maybe because I have a question that hasn't been answered. I just wish that I don't have to ask for the answer. I just wish people will just think that I deserved to know and just tell me about it. If I can do it...then why can't it happen to me? I waited everyday...when will I know...when will they decided to tell me. I asked, and they said it's nothing...and I just be optimistic by thinking they're not ready to tell me. However, deep in my heart...I wonder, do I deserve to know the truth? I asked again once when I was online and they were online, I asked...."Is there something that I should know? That you wanna tell me?" and the answer was no...do they even think? Do they even wonder whether I deserve to know? I did that to them...I told them the truth, in similar topic, in hoping they will say something...but, they didn't tell me anything. And when I asked, they said nothing happen. I wish I could believe that...but somehow, deep down...it hurts, because what I see doesn't show that nothing had happen...and stories from close friends are exactly what I wanted to hear from them...is it so hard to be honest to me? It's sad...I always think either someone deserve to know the truth from me...but somehow, I don't think people think about me that way...

No comments: