Wednesday, June 18, 2008

hate

Don't you just hate yourself when you have way to much thoughts in your head? I do...especially when it comes to thing that only need trust.

Sometimes, when I'm alone...I'll beginning to think about stuff. And suddenly those stuff will make me cry...depending on what's in my mind. Am I do only person experiencing this? Or is it a normal behavior? I can't tell...

Even if I'm not literally crying, sometimes those stuff can make me cry...inside. Just like in the picture...it says; "I'm crying inside, and nobody know it but me". That's how I feel sometimes. It's not like I don't want to share...I just refuse to be a burden to other people.

Is that ego? Or is that you being concern and not trying to make people around you worry? I can't tell...

sigh...

sometimes, I just hate myself...coz thinking too much. Is it bad to think too much? Depends on the situation I guess...and it's just my nature to hate making people worry about me. I know it show that they care...but being a burden...just caused the feeling of guilt.....*sigh*...

No comments: