Monday, June 09, 2008

June 9th, 2008

Today is Faliq's 19th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday, dear. Hope you really love the present I gave you. =) Mwhxx!!!!
And thanks for the key chain that has our names written on it. =') I love it so much.

Oooh, today both of us(Faliq & I) went to KLCC to watch Kung Fu Panda!! Wacchaa!!! lolx
Originally plan to watch it at 1145 but it was the Chinese version of Kung Fu Panda. So, we watched the 1310 show. =) It was hilarious!!! I can't stop laughing. It's pure and original. It's simple and exciting. And on top of it all....it's funny and you just can't get enough of it. =D
From the scale 1 to 10...I give that movie a 9. =) It's fun to watch.

And I bought a new book. Charlie Bone and the Hidden Castle. Finally!! After two years of searching and waiting. It finally paid off. And...I bought a birthday present for Aiman. It's kinda early...since her birthday is on July 7th. lol. I bought *tuuuuttt*....hehe, it's a secret. ;0)

Well, that's it. I had a great time today. =)
And, I love this one line from Kung Fu Panda; "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, and today...is a gift, that's why it is called 'present'". Nice right?? =)
See you guys later!!
Bye
Cheers~~

No comments: