Friday, June 20, 2008

somebody kill me...


it was a fine day...but ended up with tears, and i have no one to blame but myself.
i am a pathetic, useless, loser on the face of the earth
i'm not friendly, very quiet, extremely shy, only caused trouble, can't do any good, not a good listener, not a good adviser, not a good friend, not a good daughter, not even a good person.
my existence is like a curse...
i went home by train, and i cried inside the train...yup, never happen to me before. i just can't hold it, but i managed to calm myself before it gets worse. but once i got home....well, use your imagination.
nobody can be blame but me, it's nobody's fault. i just hate it when i feel bad about something and it got worse when others will feel bad because of it. i never wanted to hurt anybody emotionally. it just happen....and i'm very sorry for that...it's all my fault.
i'm a burden, i'm trouble, i'm a problem...can't make people happy.
i always hurt people that i love, i always drive away those who actually care for me...
i can't understand myself...i hate myself...

as a result...i deleted my myspace, facebook and friendster account...don't know why i did it...it just happen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why.....
please dun blame urself...ur not pathetic...useless..n loser...
well i strongly disagree about it...seriously to me...ur sumone special...people loves u....n same goes to me...im sorry if i feel bad about some of ur probs...but do u know why i felt it?it's because i care 4 u so much...thats the only reason i can explain to u.like i said...God has sent me to takecare of u...to cheer u up...to always b there for u...to loves u....to rescue...to help....n to fill up ur emptiness...n bcoz of that,i dun want to see u sad...n i dun want to see u stress...coz stress can lead u to do some unusual things..its a devil's work....n im totally worried about it...dear...GOD always there for u..b scared of HIM...n please...u didnt hurt me..or anybody...never...n dun even blame urself...u r not a burden...a trouble.....a problem...dun keep all ur probs inside entirely...u have to say it out loud...u have to b strong..to face dis difficult life..n im here to support u..n im willing to help u...in all kind of situation...i'll always pray for u dear....if u can't understand urself...well i understand u.....because i had a similar probs like u during my younger days...n after i grew,i totally grateful that i can get rid of it...but not all...its just a few....now i've lost u on myspace,friendster,n facebook...but for god sake im begging u...please dun make me lose you...please......don't..........n never...GOD LOVES YOU...n I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,Nur Izwani Ismail........-FarleagueAurey-

Wani said...

thx...

i love u too...