Thursday, July 17, 2008

confused.drained.enough

*sigh...*

too many trouble, too many conflict, why, oh why? Who's the evil mastermind behind all this?

I don't know the truth, there are just way too many version from many different side of people. But one thing for sure, it is wrong for us to put all the blame on someone that was thought to be the cause...but, you don't have the proof, you just heard. It's wrong, don't just listen to one side of the story, try to listen to all. That's what I tried to do, but all sides came up with a different story of the same topic. Which is the reason I became confused, tired and had enough of it. I am not trying to be on anybody's side, I prefer not to choose. Because my fear is, that I'll end up feeling guilty. I admit, I was shocked with the stories I heard at first, and I was mad...too mad that I can't believe it's true. Because it just sound so unreal. But when I started to listen to the other side of the story, it makes me realize that you can never know which side is telling you the truth.
But it is good to listen to everybody's opinion. At least you can get some idea and which side sounds more reasonable.
Sometime, it's good to be professional and try not to humilate somebody no matter how much you hate that one person. Just because you feel humilated by him/her, it doesn't mean you should do the same. Because if you do, then it proves that you are just like him/her, and you have no right to hate or blame them because you are exactly the same. People might looked guilty, but it doesn't mean that it's the truth. You can never tell who is the real devil.
But I believe, this happen for a reason. Either God is giving him/her a test and somehow that truth will be revealed and those who mock and humilate him/her will felt ashamed and extremely guilty that they can't even show their face in front of him/her. Or, he/she did something terrible and this is the conciquences, but I am nobody to judge. I'm just a human being, so does him/her and the rest of you...so try to use your mind wisely.
This not about choosing a side...it's about revealing the truth to the rest of us...

No comments: