Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hey everybody!! I went shopping just now. Went to The Curve. Bought lots of clothes. Most of them are for Raya!! =) Which mean I won't wear them till Raya day. Only 3 out of 9 clothes are not for Raya. but I can still wear it if I want to. =p

Anyway, at first me and my sis went to Ikano Power Centre and went to Padini Concept Store and I bought these two.

Then, went to the next shop which was Branded Outlet or something...can't really remember. But the clothes there are quite interesting and cheap too. =p
Bought 5 shirts...that 3 T-Shirts not really for Raya day...just bought it to go to class.



Then, went back to The Curve...visited that fleet market. Bought a bracelet, a door sign that wrote; "War Zone, Disaster Area, Enter at Yout Own Risk". LOL. Then I bought two more blouses. This is the picture of it. =)


Well, that's it for now. I'll update some more later

Btw, fasting month has arrived...

Selamat Berpuasa everybody!!

No comments: