Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally, I got the chance to update my blog. Few things had happened this week. Such as, I went to SACC by myself and bought clothes from British India. I spent rm400+ there. I bought a skirt, and also, I bought a new shirt for both my parents and my hunnybunny (take a very good care of that shirt, I bought that for you and only for you...). =)

Besides that, I also managed to finish my history assignment and submit it to En.Adee. I even put a Raya card inside there...but i don't he will check my assignment...until after raya. lol.

Also, today, I went to Sunway Pyramid with my hunnybunny, Faliq. We break our fast there at Kenny Roger's Roasters. I bought a new book called Dewey, it's a non-fiction book, about a cat...I have no idea what it's about, but it sure looks interesting to read. Something in the cover cought my attention to actually buy that book; "The Small - Town Library Cat Who Touch the World." From that, I know it'll be interesting. =)

On top of everything, I can't wait for raya to come. Can't wait to visit all the relatives, eat all the delicious food...*food...glorious food.....!!* Try on my new clothes. Can't wait for all that. =)

Well, this is all I can think of writing. Well, happy holiday to everybody and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslims.


No comments: