Monday, September 29, 2008

Frustration All The Way......

Today is basically one frustrating day...first, I woke up this morning and learned that one of my kittens died....and now there's one more left, and he is not well.

Next, my exam result just came by post. And I think you can guess when I say it was frustrating...I failed. ='( The total marks to pass is 40 but I only got 31...I don't really have anyone to blame but myself...lack of preparation, lack of confidence........lack of self-believe, lack of faith...everything is last minute....it is all my fault. My intonation was my only reason I failed. I looked at the comment, nothing else spoiled it except intonation. I want to retake...but I'm still frustrated. I hate this feeling...I hate the fact that this happen...I am so frustrated with myself...

No comments: