Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crapness...

It's been a bad week....and I don't want to talk about it...but I do want to write something that I thought of during class. (Yeah...it's a boring class...lol)

Here goes...the crapness of my thoughts...

Have you ever experienced a moment when you will say..."life is so unfair!!" I experience it all the time. I don't know why, I have no idea why I feel that way. I guess, when I want something, I work for it, try my best to achieve and if something went wrong, I will get frustrated that I begin to think how unfair life can be. I won't say that it is wrong to think that way, because life is indeed unfair most of the time. However, if you are an optimistic person, you might look at it as an oppurtunity to become a better person. I believe the term; "One can become wiser when one learn from its past." So, is it possible that the more mistakes and failures you experienced, the wiser you get? I supposed so. Because, when you experienced the moment of falling...and manage to rise again, it will make you stronger compared to those who never experience failure. Those who never experience failure might find it hard to rise again once they fall. Life is full of ups and downs, sometime we feel at the bottom most of the time...but that's life right? There's always a reason for everything...sometime, you can hardly see it, you just have to take time to think about it. Just accept what happen to you, then decide the next move...it's better than having a "What if..." thoughts in your mind. Remember..."all what happened is not for you to decide, all you have to decide is what you need to do at the time that was given to you..."

-The End-

No comments: