Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sucks...

bad...really bad....why do those stupid management need to put exam on Sunday??!!! Exam..on Sunday, Nov 2, at 1415 until 1715........stupid......really stupid.......

I bought ticket for Sarah Chang performance....on Nov 2....at 1500.....at MPO.........I was looking foward for that performance.....really....really...extremely....looking foward for that show. It's not like Sarah Chang will come to Malaysia every year.....damn....what is it about me that everything seems to go wrong nowadays. Ever since raya.....almost everything went wrong.....

I lost my lap top, I broke my phone, lost a lot of time and energy for something stupid coz of selfish people....lost money for stupid reasons.......tired......having someone lost respect coz I was unable to inform that I can't make it to rehearsel.......

haihz~~~



life has been a bit difficult for me lately........I hope....I wish....something good will come out from all this.....

1 comment:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

sabar saje ye...be thuff girl! chill...