Sunday, November 09, 2008

Dreams

There are something in this world that I really want.....it's hard....but at the same time not impossible.....it just that.....you can't sit around and wait for it to come to you. =) Some of my dreams are....

1) I wish to visit New Zealand, it's a beautiful country, besides LOTR was film there.

2) Mini cooper has always been my dream car. Even though it's small, I really like it.

3) I wish to live in a house like this. I like it. Dunno why, I found it rather peaceful

But, I wish to have my house surrounded in nature....beautiful nature...like this picture.
(But at the same time not so far from the town =P)
I know, this one is a little bit impossible. lol

4) And finally, I really do wish to own a Stradivarius violin. Which probably will cost millions of US dollar. =S
If only.....haihz~~

2 comments:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

it's a wonderful and peaceful place...bestnye kalau dpt rumah camtu kan?! huhuhu might be kalau kt sabah boleh kot? hehehe

Wani said...

sabah jauh sgt la. xnk jauh2 sgt.