Sunday, November 02, 2008

hmm...

English exam which took my Sarah Chang concert finally ended. haihz~~~

kinda frustrating really...but life must go on...what to do...

Hope she will come to Malaysia again, and if THAT happen...I hope nothing will stop me from watching it. =S
Next MPO show is The Lord of The Ring Symphony!!! In December, from December 19 to 21. But I might have to watch it on December 19...coz most probably there'll be a YSO perfromance on the 20th and 21st. I hope I can watch that too...coz I really...really love LOTR...and to actually watch a performance which perform all the soundtracks will be a dream come true...

On Nov 13, 2008 is my MPYO audition. I want to join MPYO really...on purpose to improve myself to become a better musician. Not really for new friends...I don't mind making new friends, it'll be fun. But I'm not really good on being a "fun" type of friend. Most people considered me boring really...I can be crazy, trust me, I can...but not to everybody. And sometime, crazy things that I like to do...or stuff that I enjoy...might not be in the same page of others....

that's life... =)

No comments: