Friday, November 07, 2008

no fair....

how could you?

you left me to sit in front of your best friend....if you walk in and straight take a seat in front of your BFF...that'll be fine...but you came in and sat beside me...but when the lecturer asked some students to move in front you were the first to go...willingly....to sit in front of your BFF....that just make me feel that you put your friends in front of me, while I put you in front of my friends....it's not fair.......

Unless...the lecturer specifically called you and asked you to move in front, or...you at least tell me or signaled me that you want to go in front...then that won't be a problem....but you willingly moved....without even looking at me, or even bother to tell me...

I know you probably think it's no big deal....but somehow......it made me sad........




how could you.............

No comments: