Sunday, November 09, 2008

Yezza!!

I'm actually on a mission to collect Disney cartoon movies that I love. Especially the classic ones like Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Peter Pan and all that. But on top of all the list are;

1) Beauty and the Beast
2) Toy Story 1 & 2
3) Lion King 1

Those four films (there are two Toy Story), are Disney movies that I wish to own. But they are impossible to get. I only bought the VCD cd coz the DVD ones are kind of expensive...well yeah, forgot to mention....no piracy allowed. I only want the original copy. =) I can't seem to find any of those movies that are at the top of my list. I already bought The Aristocats, Pocahontas, and Mulan. However, I can't seem to find those four films. Until yesterday, I was in Speedy with my hunnybunny and I was browsing for Disney films at the VCD section. I chose Peter Pan and Little Mermaid, and was deciding which one I should buy, coz I only want one. I was about to ask opinion from hunnybunny when he took out a DVD of Toy Story 2. I was like....WHOA!!! How come there's no VCD of this...that DVD cost rm49.90!! And I have exactly rm50 in my purse, not more, not less........and guess what I did? I put back the Peter Pan and Little Mermaid and took the DVD of Toy Story. And you know what...after watching it at home that night.....I'm glad I bought it....coz I really do enjoy watching it. =) Here is how the cover looks like....but mine is not the 2-disc special edition, just the normal 1-disc edition. =P


No comments: