Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random

nothing to say really
I watched Titanic yesterday at Star Movies
in fact, there were lots of good movie at astro last night
it's a surprise really...
at HBO back to back blockbuster movies...
from Batman to Man In Black to Transformers and Spider-Man 3
But I watched only until Men In Black coz later, I changed to Star Movies
for Titanic
I almost cried...didn't cry...no tears...but I sure felt like one
Well...of course, if it wasn't for my brother-in-law, probably I already started to cry. lol
it's a sad movie, you gotta admit that...


haihz~~
new year is coming
makes you think more about what happened in 2008, huh?
I know I do...
all the ups and downs in this year...
some are forgettable...
some remains at the back of your head like it only happen yesterday...
you grow up even more...
you made mistakes
you cry
you celebrate
many things happen in one year...
I know one of the best thing I experienced...
to experience first date...and also falling in love for the first time. =)


Let's just hope that the coming year...
which is 2009...will be a better year for everybody
I really hope those war victims can get a chance to live their life...
like us...
I really do hope that animals will be treated with more respect
coz they're part of our circle of life
without them...there won't be much colours in our life...
everything that happen to us...
all the bad things that we wished never happen...
all the animals and insects that we wish never to get near us...
all of them are part of our lives...
bad things teach us to be better...
either emotionally, physically or mentally...
so, let's just hope 2009 will be a better year for us


.wani.

2 comments:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

no new year celebration here at n9...for sure i'm goin back 2 shah alam 2 celeb8 it...tu pun kalau dpt...huhuhu dh end of the year plak baru die nak mati...satu n9 kelang kabut wo....huhuhu

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

wanie........i miss u.huhuhu