Tuesday, December 30, 2008

updating my blog with my new laptop =D

Well, if you've been reading this blog for quite some time, you will know that I used to have a laptop, that I bought with my own money...which took me 2 years to do so. It was Compaq, and less than 6 months of using it...some "devil" broke into the house when the whole family was out and my laptop was stolen. ="(
It was very2 terrible...I just can't accept it.
But this time I got a new one...but I didn't buy it...my dad bought it for me. =)
You can't expect me to buy it...yet another time, I have less than rm1k in my bank account.
Well, I'm very thankful...it's still Compaq. But with newer model.
I take a good care of my laptop...ask my friends, they know how I care about my previous laptop, I carry it anywhere I go, keep it safe in my locker. It just that...I got unlucky, I guess keeping it safe in my room isn't safe enough. =(

I hope I will have better luck this time.

No comments: