Saturday, February 28, 2009

.::.Disappointed.::.Frustrated.::.Sad.::.Shock.::.

I noticed the change,
I know the change is for the worse,
And yet, I put aside my concerns,
Because I believe you will be able to see,
But I was wrong...I have abandon my duty as a friend
I am very frustrated with you behavior
I am very disappointed in you
As a friend,
You make me sad...how could you?
I don't care if you want to stay up all night smoking with your pals
I don't care if you want to go out with some very bad example "tutor"
But do you really have to abandon your responsibility as a student?
Even worse...
Do you really have to abandon your responsibility as a musician?
You told me you wanted a scholarship...
and you're worried because you're not good enough...
If you really want it,
is this the way to improve yourself?
What are you trying to do?
What are you trying to get?
Skipping orchestra class just to have some stupid, fucking, effing, crap unofficial meeting...
It's not like you will die if you don't go...
It's not like the time of the meeting can't be changed
You have the choice of going to gain knowledge in orchestra skill and wasting your time...
and yet...surprisingly...you choose to waste your time...
what happened to you?
You said how bad the discipline of the students...
You said how they don't understand the toughness of becoming a musician...
well, guess what?
You are starting to become one of them...
If you don't do something about it...
You will regret it in the future
Stop fooling around...
Stop kidding around...
It's time to wake up...
It's time to grow up...
If you want to become someone that you told me...
Then what you're doing is destroying it
you have the gift...
you have the potential...
but you're wasting it...
so,
stop wasting it
please...
for the sake of your own future...
as your friend...
I am very disappointed in you...


7 comments:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

is it mae?

Wani said...

no lah....

Anonymous said...

oi siot je. aku x gy orchestra mmg ade hal penting ok.

Wani said...

I think I know who you are Ms.Anonymous, and I think we already made it clear. ;)
Honestly said la...aku xpenah terpikir pown nk kutuk kau...tu je la yg aku blh cakap.

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

sorry mae...wrong conclusion...

Anonymous said...

next time xyah la tros nk petik je name sesape. faggot

Wani said...

o-kay...dun start fighting in my blog. Tity...dun reply to the comment, if you want to settle it nicely...out of my blog. Aku xnk my blog jadi tempat bertekak between my two friends.

peace girls...peace~~