Saturday, February 14, 2009

January 29, 2009

I know...January 29th passed a long time ago. But I just don't have the time to update my blog about it. It's the day when me and family went to Bagan Lalang. I still have a few pictures, so, I just put it here so you can see the day at Bagan Lalang. We went there just for fun, my uncle has another house there, so, we borrowed the keys of that house so we can use that house to relax. We also went to the beach, which is a good thing coz it's been awhile since I've been to the sea. =P
Anyway, here are the pictures, I went there with my yellow Crocs. lolx

At Dengkil R&R...see, Mimi with Guess bag?! I know...I owned a Guess handbag when I'm 20...and she owned one at the age of 4?? Kids these days...

This is Lisa pretending to be.......hmm...not so sure...it must be one the characters in one of the Barbie movies...lolx


Now this is the cute baby chick named Zatty. lolx

We reached my uncle's house, there were some bikes...so, we went for a ride on the bike. That's me riding a bicycle...Lisa took this picture

At the beach...lets keep swimming...swimming...lolz

Aww...Mimi cried after Lisa shook the buoy...she thought she will fall over...again...
yes...when I say again...I mean as in..."history repeated itself" again...lolx

We were making sand castle...and it was raining....a little..

we ate at Seafood restaurant later before we went back home. And it was delicious. =D

No comments: