Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's Day...

Well, nothing special really, we're not making it a super special occasion, just a simple special occasion. =p We went to KLCC after orchestra rehearsal and ate at food court coz I wanted to eat the Milano lasagna...how ever you spell that food. =p Anyway, I gave hunnybunny a present which looked a lot like this after it's being wraped...

Ooh...do you know there's some cool paintings in Istana Budaya?
We took pictures with it...
The paintings are for the musical theatre Puteri Gunung Ledang




Well, after taking photo with the paintings, it's exchanging present time!!
Hunnybunny gave me this. The flowerteddy bouquet smell really good...I know it's not really a bouquet...but that's the best word that came into my head...lolx

And, after the present was unwraped, this is what I gave him...
somekind of art deco.

If you look closely towards the bottom of this "trophy"...there's a carving "I Love You"
Which is one the main reason why I bought this
Hunnybunny is a saxophonist also...so, it just matched.
I hope it's special and meaningful enough...=p

Later we went to KLCC, we had dinner...we went inside some shops, we also went inside Petronas Galeri to look at some work of art...we also went to Kinokuniya (as usual)
After that, we went to Toy 'R' Us and hunnybunny bought a rubiks cube
After that, around 8pm, I went home...
=)

And that's my Valentine's Day...

1 comment:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

serious lawa sey present faliq tu..cute gile trophy tu...