Saturday, February 28, 2009

my zodiac is Aries

Sumthing about my horoscope, Aries...here is something that I found, I won't say I am entirely agree with it...
Here is a picture of "bad" quality of an Arien. lolz some of them are kinda true, and some are not...hehehehe
Some good quality of an Arien...hihihihihi
and this what I found from one website...
These three are the sexiest signs in the Horoscope. Enthusiastic and creative, courageous and spontaneous, confident and fun-loving, you are ardent in love. Other cooler signs may be dazzled by your bright flame. Fire signs are: Leo, Aries and Sagittarius. Leo (July 23 - August 22): Their personal magnetism and innate courtesy of mind bring out the best of loyalty from subordinates. The ruling planet for Leo is the Sun; the color of choice is Gold, and its star stone is the red Ruby. Aries (March 21 - April 20): The Arian is a pioneer both in thought and action, adventurous, ambitious, and impulsive. The ruling planet for Aries is Mars; the color of choice is Red, and its star stone is the precious Diamond. Sagittarius (November 23 - December 21): Their strongly idealistic natures can also suffer many disappointments without being affected. The ruling planet for Sagittarius is Jupiter; the color of choice is the Rich Purple, and its star stone is the Topaz.

hihihi...I won't say I'm entirely agree...lolz



No comments: