Saturday, April 04, 2009

Birthday Wish List for presents...


What is the purpose of a birthday presents wish list?
Well, for me...to get things that you just can't afford...
hihihi.... =P
I know, another birthday, another year passed by, you're getting older
bla...bla...bla
but still, shouldn't you be proud?
To be able to go through the ups and downs of life...
and yet...you survive...you live
Life is interesting...full of colours...
appreciate it while you can

anyway....my birthday presents wish list;

1) PSP...red colour will be great. I don't want 2nd hand stuff...don't like it
2) Brand new phone...preferable brand; Nokia. No AP model & no 2nd hand stuff
3) Sunglasses, with 100% UV protection bought from the real optical store,
not from the road of Petaling Street.
4) A new digital camera, no 2nd hand stuff. Preferable brand; Canon & Sony
5) A new pet, bunny, kitty, hamster or iguana =P
6) Will it be too much to ask for a brand new car? Let say...Mini Cooper? hahaha
7) A trip to New Zealand
8) Meeting my old friends...from schools =')
9) Having a great time with everyone around me...
10) To have my birthday as the most memorable event throughout the year

=')


No comments: