Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blind, Deaf or Mute?


If you are in a situation
where you are needed to choose
to be either Blind, Deaf or Mute
which one will it be?
I know...none of us will want any of those
but if you had to choose one...rather than having them all
which one will it be?
I know it's hard...I mean...
who wants to be Blind?
who wants to give up their eyes when they can enjoy looking at all the wonderful things in life
who wants to be Deaf?
who wants to give up their ears when they can enjoy listening to the beautiful sound around them
who wants to be Mute?
who wants to give up their voice when they can have the chance to express their thought vocally
But...
if you have to choose...what will it be?
If I was in that horrible position
I might choose mute...
I can't give up my ears...I'm a musician...
it's like taking my whole life away from me, I'm not Beethoven...
I can't give up my eyes...
how will I be able to see all the beautiful colours in the world?
I know I have quite extraordinary imaginations sometimes...
but imagining won't be enough...
then I guess...being Mute is something that is probably what I can deal with most
I know...it'll be sad...but compared to the other two possibilities...
this might be the best...
coz I can still express myself...through signals...(though it won't be easy...)
and I'm a musician...and I love music
I can express my thoughts through my music...

well...I hope this such horrible fate won't occur to me...
I hope it won't occur to anyone...
coz it'll be sad
and I hate it
but...sometimes I think about this kind of stuff
like I said...
my imagination can be quite.........
imaginative...
;)

well...toodles~~
<3>