Monday, April 06, 2009

=.="

Exam is just around the corner but everything still looks upside down to me. The exam schedule is still like fire hazzard....figuratively speaking of course. Last week said this Wednesday...then last Friday said April 17th...which is next Friday...but later En.Adee said cannot have exam next week coz it's study week...wtf??? So you're expecting us to do it this week then? Or post-poned it some more? Seriously effing useless. haihz~~

Then...as for my violin exam this Thursday, three songs...Kreisler-Praeludium(however u spell that) & Allegro, Mozart - Rondo (adapted from somewhere...Haffner...I think) and Shostakovish - Fruhlingwalzer....(forgot the spelling as well). The Shostakovich is fine...the Mozart is also fine...just need to get the cadenzas right...but the Kreisler...damn it...I'm too tired to play that song. ='( I think I need to sleep really damn early a day before my exam and the next day maybe I should buy myself a RedBull and drink it before I enter the exam room. Huhuhu...this Wednesday I will practice with Ms. Sook Man for the last time...maybe for just half an hour...at least I only pay her rm40...hihihihihi....save budget ma~~ I'm only a student. =P

Assignments....muahahahaha.....I fear most. Computer Music project....still going...but not finish yet....this Wednesday is the deadline and we need to pass up the project. And I just read Azie's blog and find out the final written exam for Computer Music is this Wednesday? WTF??!! I didn't know about it...and I haven't study...and Computer Music is one of the toughest paper...huhuhu....as for Western...presentation will be fine....I hope...but the performance. I know we're playing simple piece from Mozart....but those other people...I'm not sure if they practiced their parts or not...haihz~~Songwriting...must write your own composition...huhuhu, haven't finish yet...I only done the first part...huhu. Arranging Technique project...the final project...must be local song, I was thinking between Siti Nurhaliza - Aku Cinta Padamu or Zainal Abidin - Hijau. I'll decide later

Well...I think I have to stop now...coz I'm in the computer lab and there's always one person who always disturb me.... (aku ckp baca bile aku dh post...paham, paan percussion??)

well, bye~~

No comments: