Monday, April 13, 2009

I can be a bit argumentative sometimes

Not all the time...just, when I know I am right, and it's worth fighting for. If it's nothing big...just simple matter...I can just let it go. tak meninggalkn kudis pown...
but if it's something worth fighting for, something that put your dignity at stake...and you know you're right, then it's worth fighting for.
for example...I HATE PAK GUARD INTEC!! huhuhu...they are always so mean...
a few times I got in a fight with them for parkings...attire. I know sometimes I broke the rules, but on a good reason. For example, it's Friday and you're supposed to wear Baju Kurung, yes, I know that...but if you just want to go in there for 5 BLOODY MINUTES ONLY...just to go in and out again and after that you will go to the train station and ride the KTM and walk around KL with you violin on your shoulder...do you want to wear a baju kurung? Just for that five minutes? It's seriously effing ridiculous. But that was a long time ago, I had another good fight with them just now. Haha...today is Monday, and you supposed to wear baju kurung....bla, bla, bla...
But I didn't, coz (A) it's study week...which means holiday... (B)I only want to go there for awhile...which is for practice and (C) I didn't drive all the way from Serendah to get my car stopped by those blue-uniformed old people. He raised his voice at me and surprisingly I raised back my voice at him. I'm just not afraid of those people anymore. Because I know I'm not wrong, there's a good reason why I did whatever I did. I know, law is law...for me...law is just a guideline for rules...sometimes, in certain situation you must open your mind and to think out of the box if there is an exception to be make. besides, it just pissed me off to see those InTEC girls walking in and out by foot with no baju kurung and matriks card around their neck and those pak guard just simply stared at them. Why? coz they're hotter than me? So? Where's the justice in law then? Which is the reason why I lost respect to those people and just have the courage to fight back. Hihihi...it feels good. Especially when I was the one to shut him up.

He was like...
"kalau awak tak suke sgt nnt HEP panggil awak complain la..."

then I go like...
"Okay, nnt diorg panggil saya complain la"


and it was sort of unexpected for him to hear me say that coz he just looked at me without saying a thing with that big round eye that could make me burst into laughter...but I was too pissed off for that.
Hohoho...I might be a quiet girl, but no one know how evil and vengeance I can be sometimes, coz no one ever see me done it...don't even try me...
seriously, I am NOT a sensitive person...
I tend to do things that I might regret later...
but in some cases...I will be glad for what I did
I'm not that nice, I don't give my sympathy to people that easily. I hate to be judged, well, not all the time...and I also hate judging people, because when I judge...it's the truth, and sometimes people can't really accept my opinions. Which is why I always end my statement with;
"It's just my opinion, take it or leave it"

4 comments:

Raveneye said...

owh, that's superb, wani. dahsyat abih kau buat pak gad tu, haha

anwarjauhari said...

pak gud ke mak gud yang kena tu?
pakai biru tua ke biru muda?

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

kan best kalau aku ade situ skali untuk tmbhkn semburan...hehehe...gosh...i hate the pak guard n mak guard INtec...hello ko tu just guard je...tapi kecoh mcm bodyguard pm....losers....

Wani said...

anwarjauhari: yg kene tue pak guard. biru muda je...which is lg low standards nk compare kn dgn yg biru tue nye uniform.