Friday, April 03, 2009

Kissed by an Angel......of Death....

One of my friend got a kissed by the angel of death. It's sad really. Her name is Illi Khairunnissa. She's same age with me, but she leaves the world sooner than I thought. I know, death is a certain thing in life that will happen to everybody and no one can escape it. But sometimes, it's shocking when you're not prepared for it to occur to one of your friends. She died of breast cancer. It is much more shocking because I had no idea she had a breast cancer. It's a very sad thing to happen, because you see...she quit from UiTM on certain personal reason, I never really know why, and after a few months of lost contact with her since she changed her phone number...I got this really shocking and depressing news about her...that she died. It's very sad...coz she's so young. But it's God's will that she leaves this life sooner than her music friends. Indeed I am sad...and in the future...when we want to tell her story, it will be ended with the phrase; "she died", it'll be sad...but sometimes...as quoted from the movie 'Mr.Magorium's Wonder Emporium'..."Everytime I read those two words, I felt like crying, but not because of the word 'he died' but to the life prior to the word". It's true...in every death...there's life. I hope this friend of mine will rest in peace. My prayers will always be with her. Rest in peace...my lovely friend...


In Loving Memory...
Illi Khairunnissa

(1989-2009)

1 comment:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

al-fatihah......may her soul rest in peace...amin.