Sunday, April 19, 2009

mixtures...

I know, yesterday I updated my post saying I'm reading the final chapter of The Black Magician trilogy...and that I'm in the middle of chapter 14 out of 40 chapters of that over 600 pages book. Well...I finished reading the books a few minutes ago. I cried like hell...I never cried reading a book before...I admit crying while watching a movie...but never while reading. It's not that sad...just, quite sad to me. I expect it to come since I was in the middle of the story, but somehow hoped that my prediction is proved to be wrong...but I guess not. It is still indeed a good story and a very nice book for you to read. Well...if you hate fantasy novels then you might not enjoy it...but hey, why not try something new once in awhile right? You might find it interesting. One of the reason why I always enjoy reading these kind of books is because they always test your imagination. With all the magical stuff, the magical battles the flying stuff. It's something different, I like to entertain myself with fantasy and magical stuff. Because it is something that does not exist and I enjoy it. For now...The Black Magician trilogy seriously made it to the top list of my favourite books besides Charlie Bone series and The Spiderwick Chronicles. These three books are not the same, very different from each other. You can guess with Spiderwick Chronicles since a movie had been made even though the books are lots better, but you'll get the picture. Charlie Bone series are like combination of Harry Potter and X-Men. While The Black Magician trilogy is a lot mature, let just say the simpler version of Lord of the Rings but only involve magicians, and has nothing to do with a powerful magic ring or what so ever, just more to revenge and great desire of power...that's all. But I am still feeling sad about something from the ending of that book...and I am not planning to put it here in my blog. I guess you'll have to find it out yourself. =/

I am still feeling sad...

No comments: