Tuesday, May 26, 2009

7th Day of Practical

Hello everybody. Today is the 7th day of my practical, this picture above...was taken just now, right after I performed my Asar prayer. Anyway, today is also the 1st day of the mini recital. The performers were Kong Jiann Yuann, he played the double bass and he's from Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS), he played Meditation by Frank Bridge. Next was Azizi, on double bass and he played Allegretto by Joseph Daniel and later was Wan, on oboe of course...and he played Sonata in E minor; 4th mvt by Francesco Geminiani and lastly was Kak Aqilah who performed Partita No.1; Gigue by Bach on the piano. I might perform next week =S This mini recital also looked like a master class to me, coz after we perform, En.Nas and En.Mus tried to fix some things that could be improve. Well, that's it from me so far...here are the videos of the performances just now. Enjoy!! ^.^,

Kong Jiann Yuan - Meditation by Frank Bridge


Mohd Azizi Bin Azman - Allegretto by Joseph Daniel


Muhammad Khairul Ridzuan Bin Abdullah - Sonata in E minor; 4th mvt by Francesco Geminiani


Nur Aqilah Bt Abol Hassan - Partita No.1 in B flat; Gigue by J.S. Bach

No comments: