Wednesday, May 27, 2009

8th Day of Practical

Had lesson with Mayya today, played Kabalevsky's Violin Concerto
Later in the afternoon I practiced that song with Kak Aqilah...my accompanist for the mini recital
Some parts were quite confusing, but I think we manage to go through with it
I will practice with her again tomorrow
Anyway, I went to watch movie; Night at the Museum : Battle of Smithsonian with Wan, Azizi, Thairy, Ayit, Faizal and Faz.

It was nice, not bad
I will rate it 6 out of 10 =)
I sat in between of Wan and Thairy
They both share the same birthday, which was April 16
and I was born in April 15...
and I sat in the middle of those two...lolx
About half an hour before the movie end...I wanted to pie so badly that I bit my fingers. haha
When the credits came out, turn out to be even Wan and Thairy feel the same way and we dash our way to the toilet. hahaha
Then...I went home and doing this, updating my blog =)
That's all people
Goodnight~~
Mwhxx

No comments: