Thursday, May 28, 2009

9th Day of Practical

Today is officially the laziest and wasted day so far
I was so tired, I think I could fell asleep while eating my lunch
But I can't sleep either
And when I practiced, it's hard to concentrate coz I'm tired, so I stopped a lot of times
And I watch Lion King 1 1/2 a.k.a Lion King 3...at Erin's lap top
and later...Azizi opened Saw 3 at Faz's lap top
That movie is seriously freaking me out
I am mentally and emotionally not strong enough for that kind of movie
But somehow I still wanna know what happen...lol
but I didn't watch the whole movie, skipped a lot coz I went out to practice,
then after 15 minutes I will come back in and watch the movie for 15 minutes then get back to my practice...I told you today is one wasted and laziest day
Even now I feel very tired and sleepy...but cannot sleep.
Stupid lar~~~

5 comments:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

lucky u cuz still hav a time dat. ko x kena buat management... tensi wei...aku...bnyk keje....cuti yg sepatutnya 2 hr seminggu, jd sehari seminggu....huhuhu.....

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

cop...mane kau tau sal tu? aku tau die lemas tapi tatau name die. n tatau cerita selanjutnye. yg tau die lemas je.

Wani said...

facebook...and faliq ada bg aku link to the website utk news from American...ada article pasal kematian die.

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

nak tgk...bg link please.......

Wani said...

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/may/26/drowning-victim-identified/