Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Halo Halo

I'm updating my blog while watching Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End. Let see, let me update something for today and yesterday. Remember when I played at Jaya One in Petaling Jaya to promote Youth Symphony Orchestra a.k.a Orkestra Simfoni Remaja. Yesterday, May 12, there's an article about it in The Star newspaper inside the Metro section page 24...and my picture together with Xin Li's is in it. =P There's a picture of Mayya also, but it's not really here. I just upload one, here it is...


As for today, I had practice with Azam and Munir for their showcase at Shah Alam in the evening. Later, me and hunnybunny went to Sunway Pyramid...ate at a restaurant called I Love Yoo...haha, I know, interesting name, right? It's cheap and tasty too, not to forget healthy. Nyum...nyum... =D Anyway, after that hunny bought me a top...from Esprit. Thank you hunnybunny...appreciate it very much. Hihihi...


Owh...I almost forgot...there's another thing...remember when I said that I bought Charmed season 2? There's some problem...5 episodes were missing, I went back to the shop and replaced it with the 3rd season. Haha...kinda lucky isn't it? I watched all the episodes in season 2 except the 5 episodes that were missing. And now I got to change it to season 3...lolx. Lucky me. =)
Well, That's it...got to go now...bye~~

No comments: