Sunday, May 03, 2009

hmmm

regarding about the genting trip that I posted...
I'm not really satisfied coz I didn't get more pictures..haha
I wanted to take a photo with Mayya...and also some other friends, like Lu Ee, Liu Yi...even my desk partner Xin Li...
but I didn't take my camera out so much...I just take it out in the theme park and once in the changing room before going to dinner...
I wanted to take some pictures after the performance...but the room was so crowded...
I can't stand it, I'm not comfortable at all...
huhu...sorry guys...I really do want to take pictures with everybody...
I took the camera on stage on the 2nd half of the performance...
but there were too many people watching...I'm too shy to take a picture of myself and friends. =P

haihz~~
I hope I can get more pictures with everybody on our next destination which will be Ipoh
I really do hope so... =S

2 comments:

Raveneye said...

just dun be shy. just snap the pic u want, or else nanti u regret abt being shy...

Wani said...

i knw...that's my problem also sumtimes...
sumtimes i'm fine with it u knw...i do it sumtimes...
but sum other times, i just cnt.

weird, eh?