Sunday, May 10, 2009

I just finished it

Finally, I finished it....before I start anything, for those who didn't know...I am a fan of Charmed. Yup....those three witches called the Charmed Ones...I love 'em. Anyway, I remember getting the complete first season as my 16th Birthday Present...but I never really got the chance to watch the whole season, it's like...I watched only one episode per year you know...It was damn annoying. But end of last year, I managed to watch 4 CDs, which contains 16 episodes. There were 6 CDs altogether with 22 episodes. But that was it...I never got the chance to watch the remaining 6 episodes. Until last week, on Friday, I watched another 4 episodes, and just now I watched the other 2 episodes. Nice...finally, mission accomplished. Now I really want the 2nd season...=S But no money la...who wants to give me a present? =P Anyway, just want to share with you the pictures of the Charmed Season One. These pictures are from the season one Charmed. From the top; Prue (Shannen Doherty), Piper (Holly Marie Combs), Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) and the last picture is the picture of all three of them together.....the Charmed Ones.




No comments: