Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm Bored...so, I wanted to play a game...

It's easy....I put these questions, but you can't answer them. You must open your Winamp or Window Media Player or where ever you put your songs...and set them to 'Shuffle' mode. And type in the title of the song that appear and put it in every question that come. You cannot skip...no matter how ridiculous the answer sounds...you must put the title as the answer. Got it? Actually, I played this before, a few times....I found it a good way to make myself laugh. So, I just made up 10 questions....and let see what the songs tell me...

1) What is your current mood right now?
----> Lucky by Jason Mraz n Colbie Callait

2) What do you think of your friends?
----> Arabian Night from Aladdin (LOL)

3) What do you think your friends think of you?
----> Oliver Twist (main theme) from Oliver Twist

4) How can you define "love"?
----> A Desperate Run Through the Tunnels from The Spiderwick Chronicles (hahaha)

5) What's your future planning?
----> Spring Sonata by Beethoven (hmm...)

6) Are you mad at someone right now?
----> Boogie Woogie Blues by Scott Joplin (haha...I take that as a no)

7) Why on earth would you start this game in the first place?
----> Aragorn's Theme from Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Rings

8) If someone throw a surprise party, what is the first song you want to be played?
----> The Flight of the Griffin from The Spiderwick Chronicles

9) Which song you think romantic enough to get your attention?
----> The Closing Credit from The Spiderwick Chronicles (huh??)

10) Are you done with this ridiculous game now?
----> Sayuri's Theme from The Memoirs of a Geisha

okay....those were some unlucky shuffles...hahahahahaha.....at least it get rid of some boredom...a little...

No comments: