Saturday, May 02, 2009

Jelajah OSR - Genting Highland

nothing much to say...
didn't play much...coz it's too cloudy
so most of the rides in the outdoor theme park were closed
damn it...
the last time I went to the theme park was when I was 10
and I never get the chance to try the new cool rides
I thought I could today...
but...thanks to all the thick clouds...
='(
well...here are some of the pictures

me and sarah



before the performance

after the performance...
dania's eyes, ken, azizi, me and daniel

3/4 of dania's face, azizi, me, daniel and ken

ken, daniel, me, dania and azizi

before we went back...
dania, me and azizi

najmi, thairy, dania, me, daniel and azizi

najmi, daniel, umar, dania, me and azizi

when we reached Istana Budaya...note those tired faces...
wan, thairy and me

that's all
tomorrow got practice at 6pm at Istana Budaya again...
and next Saturday will be our next destination...
IPOH!!

No comments: