Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jelajah OSR - Kuantan

Hi people. I'm back from Kuantan.
It was fun, the concert went well too
but there's some misunderstanding somewhere in the middle
we were not so supposed to go out
but Mayya didn't know, so she called Liu Yi out
and Liu Yi called me out and I called Nasirah out
turn out to be we're the only three musicians to go out
damn it...
but later we just smiled and walked back in
hihi
anyway, I'm too lazy to get into details...all I can say is...
we performed at Pekan
we stayed at Hotel Seri Malaysia, Kuantan (yeah, we performed and stayed at different places)
then we went to the beach at Teluk Cempedak
and here are some pictures.
I don't have pictures while we were swimming
I'm still waiting for the pictures...

the hall

rehearsal...

pink - umar, dark grey - mustaqim, grey - xin li, yellow - me and white - liu yi

eat...

waiting...

waiting to change...

walking...

waiting for the show to start...

FINISH!!!!

with Mr. Igor

gangster wannabe...Najmy, Wan and Azizi

Group Photos



I looked like a dwarf standing beside Ken...

More group photos...




My room...with Kak Aqilah...I slept on the big bed...muahahaha!!

before go to Teluk Cempedak

this is what I call concentration...

before went swimming...

last picture before went back to KL

That's all...
thanks guys for such a nice time!!

No comments: