Friday, May 08, 2009

Promoting OSR/YSO

Today, I woke up when Maya called me...and asked if I can perform tonight...haha, duet with Xin Li. Since I'm free, I just take the offer, at least I can do something to fill up my time. Played Di Mana Kan Ku Cari Ganti and My Heart Will Go On. Then, there were some other performance also. It was located at Jaya One. It's the first time I visit that place, not bad. Went there and went back with Maya. She dropped me at Istana Budaya after the show. We ate at BBQ Chicken. Not bad...I forgot the name of the food that I ate...but it was rice and grilled chicken, the chicken tasted like satay, haha, but it's delicious...maybe coz I'm so hungry. =P Some friends came to watch; Bijan, Sabri, Ayit, Wan Oboe and also Kak Shafaati. Besides me and Xin Li, Maya also performed, so did Mustaqim and his brass quintet...and also Eizaz with his band called, Junk. hihi....and Oskar, Maya's son, also performed. He sang Believe, a song from Polar Express and also Kenangan Terindah, a song by Adibah Noor. =) I think that's all I want to say, going to Ipoh tomorrow, will be back on Sunday. Bye everybody!

Here are some pictures

Xin Li, Maya & Me

Xin Li & I performing

The Brass Quintet

Maya's solo

Oskar...

Eizaz and his band....Junk

That's all folks!!
Goodnight!
Bye~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your picture (the second one) in Star newspaper yesterday, if i'm not mistaken. Keep up the good work!

Wani said...

thank you. whoever you are. =)