Wednesday, June 03, 2009

14th Day of Practical

Today, there was a meeting with En.Mus, he said that all practical music students must "join forces" with other practical students from different departments around Istana Budaya and organized a recital concert. We must perform, set the stage crew, the technician, the promoting and marketing, theme, repertoires, the poster design...and so on. It is a lot of work, tomorrow...we will have meeting at 10am with all other practical students in Istana Budaya. We will decide who will be in charge on certain areas. However, representatives from the Music Department are; Wan-Oboe as the leader; Sabri as the assistant and Faz as the secretary. Then, later during the night, there was Sudirman concert preview, and we all get free passes to watch the full dress rehearsal. But we only watched half way coz instead of a full dress rehearsal, it looked more like a practice. They stopped in between medleys, trying to figure out where this props should go and when should all those things come in...wtf?? Where was the professionalism? If you want to organize a performance in Istana Budaya...you MUST be a professional. You can't make FULL DRESS REHEARSAL looks like a practice...that's stupid...you just waste my precious time.

* * *

In different agenda...I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE CLEAN MY ROOM!!!! I rather have my room as if it was bombed 10 times in a row than having other people to clean it. Wanna know why??? Coz I will get pissed off...coz I have no idea where my stuff gone to, so in order to find it...I have to take out ALL my OTHER stuff back just to look at it...so, basically...in less than 5 minutes...my room will look twice messier than before!! So...STOP CLEANING MY ROOM. and...not to forget...I put hunny's birthday present in a plastic bag...and I took care of that plastic bag really carefully...I haven't wrapped the present yet, so I gently put the present inside a non-spoiled-pure-beautiful plastic bag beside my bed...and when I came back...the maid took out the birthday present and put it on my drawer to make a decoration out of it and totally ruin the plastic bag by turning it into a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KFCU YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight...I SHALL SLEEP WITH A VERY VERY EXTREMELY BAD BAD SUPER BAD MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Raveneye said...

well, maybe you should tidy up your room sometimes, hehehe... so it dont look like you are going to dig out a treasure, maybe?

Wani said...

fyi, I don't mind if my room looks like a WW2 aftermath or even Tsunami aftermath...as long it's my mess. Having a messy room doesn't bother me at all, it's the fact of having OTHERS to clean up the room WITHOUT me asking them that bothers me. Coz they will put my stuff in unusual places. I told people in my house not to clean up my room...I'm not bothered with it at all, if others find it bothering, deal with it coz it's my room, I can make it look as messy as I want it to be. and don't worry about hygiene, coz my mess is a clean mess...it might not be 100% germ-free...but it's harmless to your health.

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

owe k....marahnye... calm down babe

Wani said...

hohoho...this is not even close to be angry...

Raveneye said...

well, i can actually understand your problem. like me, my room is my territory and nobody should getting their way in rearranging it, hehehe....