Friday, June 26, 2009

31st Day of Practical

I started the day with tears in my eyes when I heard about the death of Micheal Jackson this morning. I was never a fan of his...but I grew up listening to his music, doing that "auww" voice that he did, or some of his moves. haha, and when I heard the news this morning from Hitz.fm, I felt the loss of the legendary "King of Pop". I know no one can live forever, but I wasn't expecting it to be so sudden. I mean...his comeback concert is just around the corner. It's a very sad thing.

As for my day at I.B, it was fine. Kinda like yesterday. Owh, and there was a post mortem about the previous recital that the practical students organized, it was at 0930...but I came down at 1000...coz nobody informed me about it. I was lucky En.Nas knocked on my door and asked why I am not in the meeting. I was so surprised. Out of 17 practical students (excluding myself), non of them actually inform me? My room was next to theirs...and I was practicing! I'm sure they can hear me loud enough from outside...but I don't know why I'm the only one who didn't know about it...pity...at noon, I went to KLCC...kinda tired sitting at I.B by myself. I wasn't in the mood to practice either at that time. Just walked around, then I went back to I.B. Practiced violin, then went downstairs and at 1745, I went home. =)
Photobucket

No comments: