Monday, June 22, 2009

Caught My Eyes

From my previous post, I was google-ing some images for the resemblance of my costumes and I come upon some of the designs that caught my eyes. So, I decided to share it with all of you. =) There are five (5) pictures all together. Hihihihi....you might not like it, but I am somehow attracted to it. Lolx

1) This is a gothic knee-length dress
you know, I was never interested in Gothic fashion
but I made an exception for this kind of dress.
I just love it so much. I don't know why
But everything must be the same if you want to look good in it
the hair...the colour of the dress
that what make it so nice to my eyes. =)

2) this picture does not show the shorts or that pretty legs.
But that boots!!
It's so cute!! Don't you just love it?
Trust me, I am crazy enough to wear that boots in public
I wore a bright yellow crocs all the time
I don't think this will be a problem.
Huhu...who wanna buy for me? Lolx

3) This is a knee-length skirt
It's simple
and yet it looks so nice, elegant and attractive
I like it a lot.
You can wear it for formal or casual occasion with no sweat
Lolx

4) This dress is so pretty!
I don't usually wear dress
and I don't wear anything sleeveless
But I got to admit, this dress is very nice.

5) Last but not least, this jacket
Nice right?
I like jackets, it'll make you look better in anything
I guess I like this kind of jackets
Double-breasted jackets right?
Is that what it's called?
because I'm not so sure
But whatever it is called, it is one attractive jacket!

Photobucket

No comments: